So how much is it going to cost you to acquire citizenship by investment in cyprus? There are a couple of factors that you can consider before you actually buy your citizenship.
This depends on the option of investment you choose and if you have the funds of a minimum amount of 2 million euros.
Here are the investments options in detail
1. Donation to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation and Research
You are required to invest at least 75,000 euros in each of the following projects;
– Land development corporation
– Research foundation
– Finance housing schemes and other materialization measure
2. Invest in Infrastructure projects and real estate
Invest at least 2 million euros for the construction of buildings, residential developments, and other infrastructure developments.
3. Invest in Financial Assets of Cyprus organization
Make at least a 2 million investment of units or Financial Assets of Cyprus Organizations licensed by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
4. Participation of purchase in Cypriot Business
You must put at least 2 million in companies established in Cyprus.
5. combination investment
The last investment option is to invest in all the above options combined, with a minimum of at least 2 million euros.
Other costs that go into Cyprus citizenship by investment include;
6. processing fees for the government
Government processing fees refer to;
● Citizenship by application – adult applicants pay 2,000 euros while children under the age of 18 pay 80 euros
● Issuance of certificate – adults pay 5,000 euros while there is no fee for children
● Issuance of passport – this goes for 20 euros per person
● Issuance of ID card – this is charged 30 euros per person
7. Lawyer’s fee
The lawyer’s fee is paid for the processing of citizenship application and purchasing of property. The fee ranges from 30,000 to 40,000 euros per family.